Sunday, June 28, 2009

American Apparel

Posted by Melly Couture at 1:14 PM
Heyy everyone! :)


American Apparel has a "deals" sale. I wouldn't necessarily buy some of the stuff on sale, but some things I would :)



Yesterday though, I went to AA in soho with hubby & I was looking for the purple fleece hoodie that's $42. When I found it, I grabbed an xxs! lol! & it actually fit me! I loved the way it fit! it ws tight & fitting. I loved it! & it ws super warm lol! It's a bit pricey, but I recommend it to anyone who wants a good hoodie that wont fade, or even shrink.



My boyfriend LOVES! & I mean LOVES!!!! this store lol! I love their leggings & cardigans. Once I get my job, I will be shopping in there. At first I was a bit skeptical about it lol! But I grew into it! So look into that if you want something different :) & also their styles never go out of style or season. That same hoodie, I saw it a year ago lol! So, it's gonna be there today, tomorrow, next week, next month, & next year lmaoo!

1 comments on "American Apparel"

maika on June 30, 2009 at 12:08 AM said...

i love their stuff but its too expensive for me ; $42 for a hoodie ? i don't think so ; i'll stick to f21 =]

Post a Comment

 

Pockets Full of Cake Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez