Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Food for Thought ...

Posted by Melly Couture at 4:52 PM
Anybody who knows me, knows I love to eat. I love to eat more then I love to cook. =D yes sir!! So this is just a restaurant review. My boyfriend, took me to this Chinese restaurant out in Connecticut like last month, called P.F. Chang's China Bistro. The food was so delish I took it home lol! (well I took it home cause I was full & they give you a lot of food). So since me & my boyfriend don't eat pork or any type of shellfish (shrimp, crab, lobster. etc.) because it is said in the bible we should not eat it. Plus pork is disgusting to eat since pigs have no sweat glands.

Anyways moving on lol! (I ramble a lot). I ordered the Sesame Chicken with brown rice & my boyfriend ordered the Chicken with Black Bean Sauce with white rice. Both we're absolutely delicious! My chicken was real crispy. But not crispy to the point you couldn't bite or chew. & My boyfriends boneless chicken was just soo tender & juicy. This place had the greatest food ever.


What I ordered from P.F. Chang's. I didn't take this pic, I googled it lol! Original. It's fairly big. but you really see how good it looks.

I wish there was one in NYC. I would rather eat that then go to the local shot up chinese place with the plasti glass wall thing up. (fuck the ghetto lol!) I recommend this restaurant to anybody. If your in Connecticut, tell whoever your with, to take you. It's in the mall in Stamford. But if your not in or close to CT, theres a few locations. Check the website out & see for yourself :)

Service was great! The servers were soo welcoming & friendly. You will love this place! The setting is pleasant. Not loud & you feel at ease you know? Overall I give this restaurant 4/4 hearts :) It's not even pricey. We had split the bill & all I placed was a $20 bill & I still got change back. So if you want to enjoy a good meal with your friends, family, or significant other, I consider P.F. Chang's.

links - http://www.pfchangs.com/

0 comments on "Food for Thought ..."

Post a Comment

 

Pockets Full of Cake Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez