Wednesday, June 17, 2009

H&M, Jimmy Choo

Posted by Melly Couture at 8:18 PM


so word on the street is that H&M has collaborated with Jimmy Choo founder Tamara Mellon. exciting much?!! H&M plans to launch a new line of women & men shoes & as well as handbangs with the founder. The designs are planned to drop November, 14 2009 in around 200 stores! so get your money up & save it! lol! I know iam!

But what are your opinions on the new Matthew Willamson designs that were launched last month?! I personally dislike the designs. I over-all think H&M is looking cheap as shit though! 'cuse my french but i'm oh so serious. Like I think since the recession hit, they've been coming out with ugly ass clothes. (even though i did cop me a coat last december lmaoo!). but thats besides the point. It looks cheap! Like forever21 is now stepping they game up. lol! pathetic!

But tell me what ya'll think. I love feedback :)

(if you'll like 2 see bigger pictures of the shoes go here) thanks nitrolicious!! <33

0 comments on "H&M, Jimmy Choo"

Post a Comment

 

Pockets Full of Cake Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez