Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Make-Up Tutorial, MakeUpGeekTV

Posted by Melly Couture at 5:58 PM
My new reason to watch youtube vids!!

Last night, around 2am, I was up & couldnt sleep. (as usual). & I happened to be on YouTube. I don't come across this site unless I want to listen to a song, catch up on music vids or watch scott b :) (he's fabulous darling). So, I was on the site & there was a section & the title of the section was Videos Being Watched now. & This vid popped up saying How To Make Your Eyes Big. & I was interested because I love make-up & I learning how to really use it.


MakeUpGeek Creator, Marlena, is brillant for this. She knows her stuff!! I also watched her video on how to exfoliate your lips. I have eczema on my lips which means I have really dry lips & they always get chappy & dry. especially when I kiss my boyfriend or after I eat & drink. It sucks. So enjoy the videos. You can also check out her page MakeUpGeek & her YouTube. Enjoy!!

Video on How to Make Your Eyes Appear Bigger

Video on How to Exfoliate Your Lips

1 comments on "Make-Up Tutorial, MakeUpGeekTV"

maika on June 24, 2009 at 4:46 PM said...

i love her site =)

Post a Comment

 

Pockets Full of Cake Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez