Thursday, June 25, 2009

R.I.P to a legend.

Posted by Melly Couture at 8:45 PM
At around 5:40pm, I was on myspace, about to sign off & head to the store when all of a sudden I saw on the status' R.I.P Michael Jackson. I thought it was a joke when one girl said google fox 5 & see for yourself. I did so & as confirmed, MJ had died. & then there was speculations he had a heart attack & he's in coma. & then around 6:30 it was official. LA Times & CNN declared him dead. :'( ...

MJ you will 4ever be in our hearts. May God take you upon him and cherish you. Rest In Perfect Paradise.



I remember the first time I heard MJ. I had to be 4 or 5. & the 'Thriller' vid came on. Of course I was scared of the damn zombies lol! but the song & dancing made me crazy lol! then I heard billie jean & fell in love. My "brother" would always play MJ songs. Especially 'Beat It' & 'Bad'. :) (sigh) Though we may have joked about MJ. Said the worst, We still acknowledge him as been the greatest. Thank you MJ. Because without you, music wouldn't be shit & dancing wouldn't have a step to it.

also Rest in Perfect Paradise to Farrah Fawcett, Ed Mcmahon & Jeff Goldblum.

1 comments on "R.I.P to a legend."

Hi Haterrr. on June 27, 2009 at 11:53 PM said...

agreed. w|o Mike music wouldn't be what it is now. Usher wouldn't be Usher. Chris Brown wouldn't be Chris Brown. Etc Etc.

Post a Comment

 

Pockets Full of Cake Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez