Thursday, July 2, 2009

Drake - Best I Ever Had Video

Posted by Melly Couture at 11:31 AM


This is the first video for his song Best I Ever Had off his mixtape 'So Far Gone'. The song itself is #3 on the Billboard Top 100 which is unheard of for a mixtape song.

I didn't enjoy the video. It had nooo plot. I was disappointed. & Kanye West directed it?! I'm very disappointed in the both of them. I expected wayy better. The song itself is tiring now. The radio plays it more than anything. Now every time I hear the song, the video pops up in my head lol! like smh. It's basura (garbage).

Tell me your thoughts.



source: Necole Bitchie

3 comments on "Drake - Best I Ever Had Video"

Anonymous said...

I saw it late last night and actually didn't even finish it...something leisurely crawled into my mind and directed my attention elsewhere. But what I did see was...(yawn)...my phone is ringing...brb...

Tristan on July 8, 2009 at 1:50 AM said...

I'm going to have to completely agree with both of you. I have no desire to continue watching the video and just opened another tab while the song played. The song is definitely overplayed on the radio, and don't understand how the scantily clad women have to do with the "best he's ever had." Maybe I should finish the video to understand...or maybe not.

Neesh B Fly on October 17, 2009 at 2:27 PM said...

Drake is bomb didnt really like the video tho


[Posted New Post on Neeshbfly.blogspot.com check it out]

Post a Comment

 

Pockets Full of Cake Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez